Home Page Dotted Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Page Dotted Box

I want my dotted box on my best selling items which appear on the home page to stretch across the page so that only 1 item appears and the rest are columned underneath.

I've put them into 1 column, but am unsure how to extend the box so it looks neat and tidy. Can this adjustment be made?

Also what is the best way of changing the colour of the dotted box without effecting anything else on my page? Thanks

Trying to understand what you are after .. are you after a single column of products with only the first product in the dotted box?

If so you will need to edit the Layout List in place for the best sellers - click on one of the products in the best sellers.. navigate up to the layout list - this will be something like "Homepage Best Sellers List" or similar .. at the top you will see the orange "click here to edit list layout".

Switch to the "edit rows and columns" tab and you will see the matrix making up the layout it is the before / after field of the "first item" where you need to add the code to introduce the dotted lines.

You can change the colours of the existing dotted line in the actinic.css .. you can find what is in use by looking at the layout list above for the .class being used or view the source code of a previewed page (Firefox makes this very simple with the FireBug or Developer plug-in installed)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X