Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Page Link

Hello Everyone!

I have a problem with the home link on a site. When clicked instead of going back to the first page of the website it goes to the store top. How can I sto this?

Thanks!

First of all you would always provide a URL, its terribly difficult for us working blind. Secondly make sure you are not clicking on the button that should take you there, i.e. shop top button. Thirdly make sure there isn't a permanent redirect in place on your hosting from your home page to your store home page.

Comment

Ok I don't have a URL due to customer confidentiality at this moment, secondly I haven't clicked on the wrong button, also I've never heard of a host having a permanent redirect - so very confused by your reply - I must be missing something.....

Comment

Ok I don't have a URL due to customer confidentiality
        Then how do you honestly expect anyone to help if they cannot see the problem - this is the second one of these stupid "No you cannot see the site" threads this week.

No url = no help

Comment

As stated by the forum mods:

Also, when asking a question, please ensure you include the following:
          • If it's a layout or design issue, or odd behaviour on your site, please include a URL that shows the problem.

Comment

Switch to Design view and click on the home page link. What does it show in the code?.
            Peblaco

Comment

Hello Peblaco.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have just managed to fix the issue.

If anyone else ever has this problem this is how I fixed it:

I went to design options and found that the home page link was set to none.

I have no idea how it got like this as I have no recollection of doing it!

To you other 2 gentleman - sorry for upsetting u.

Regards,

Cammy.

Comment

To you other 2 gentleman - sorry for upsetting u
                Not a problem but to help you you must help us.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cammy
                    don't take it personally, Cammy
                    Tracey

Comment

Working...
                    X