Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

helping all these css/html people at once.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helping all these css/html people at once.

i'm putting together a collected set of solutions, that i trawled out of the forum, in a sort of 'dig document' type of framework.

http://www.interact-studio.co.uk/actinic-css

here is a copy of it online. its not very complete, as you can see.

if anyone has any great stuff to add in there, than i'd appreciate a heads up on where it is in the forum, so i can add it in. after its a little more complete, i'm going to post it here, for everyone to easily access.

so, any more helpful things to show people?

The most common requests seem to include customising buttons and nav bars, and page width problems.

There are an element of users who don't really want to get their hands dirty with html, never mind css and I think that a number of these will be lost to Actinic in the future. People like wysiwyg stuff.

Lee had a point the other day, maybe Actinic has come to being a designer oriented store, as opposed to getting smaller businesses online on their own.

That probably doesn't help, its just what I've noticed gets repeated often.

Mentioned before as well, but Actinic seem very slow to get their documentation expanded. Yeah, the AUG is getting bigger all the time but much of the contents are above many peoples `language`. Maybe its just me though. Who knows/cares?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
    X