Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please

I'm trying to add several products under 1 heading on my site - I could use an animated gif (as I have on some products) but don't really want to do that as I want the product static for this particular item so that they can all be seen- Is there a way of having several pics under one section (next to each other - and can I price them individually without having to add them as a new product every time?

(Apologies this is not technically written but I'm not a website expert just helping out on this online store)

there are plenty of different ways to do this, and sadly all of the involve reading the manual.

use static html in a fragment:
    HTML Code:
    !!<<b>My html goes here</b>>!!
    Create custom variables and use them in your templates.

either way, its a requirement that you learn some html.

Comment

You want one master section and then x number of subsections within it. Each subsection has a section image defined against it and contains one product only.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
        all of the involve reading the manual.
        very tactful today, Gabe?
        Tracey

Comment

Im a bit lost with this one, are you asking to layout products side by side, if so change the number of product across the page.

or are you looking at creating single product pages but with each section showing product and price?

I am not sure how you can create a picture with price yet not create a product, well you can but i dont see the point.

or have i completely lost the plot

D

Comment

Norman has a patch that allows different images to be shown just by clicking on thumbnails. See here

Can this be used?

Kind regards

Jason
            Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
            Zirconium Rings
            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Norman's patch is brilliant.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X