Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Online Coupons

Hi,

I've just enabled the use of coupons on my Actinic site but am finding that they don't appear to be updating the prices within the checkout pages (in other words they don't appear to be working).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be going wrong?

Also is there any way of showing a field within the checkout pages which shows the actual value of the discount provided and carrying this through to the receipt page?

Thanks

David
    www.enjoymuzic.com
    The Music Shop

I dont see an option to enter a coupon untill checkout - can you post a coupon code so we can try it and see what happens.

It may be that you have simply not configured the coupon correctly

Comment

Coupon

Originally posted by RuralWeb
      I dont see an option to enter a coupon untill checkout - can you post a coupon code so we can try it and see what happens.

It may be that you have simply not configured the coupon correctly
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have a 5% coupon code available with a code of 080907.

It is quite possible it is not figured correctly but I can't access the settings to check until I'm next at the shop on Tuesday.

I basically want to add this code so that anyone visiting the shop who has been given the code can use it for a 5% discount of the total to be paid (excluding the postage). The coupon should expire and can be used for as many purchases as required but cannot be used more than once within any individual transaction.

Thanks again

David
      www.enjoymuzic.com
      The Music Shop

Comment

No its not working for me either - double check your settings. Also its an idea to have the coupon code box available in the shopping cart so people can see the discount there and how it adds up before the last page of checkout

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
          No its not working for me either - double check your settings. Also its an idea to have the coupon code box available in the shopping cart so people can see the discount there and how it adds up before the last page of checkout
          Hi,
          Thanks for your help and suggestions. I am pleased to report that the coupon code is now working and the entry page has been moved to the shopping cart page.
          Cheers

David

Comment

I can't even get coupons to work at all! I've been through all the settings umpteen times but when I put the site up I don't see coupon boxes on any of the pages that are listed as showing them. Does anyone have any tricks or tips about getting them to work? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X