Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying more than just items and value in shopping cart summary

Hi all

Just a quick question - I have searched the forum but can't find an answer.

My catalogue pages currently show the number of items and value in a cart summary in my right hand page runner, but I want to show a summary of the contents of the shopping cart too - so when someone adds to cart it will appear in the cart summary on the right, so they can always see what's in their basket.

Hope that makes sense? I think it's a layout thing, but as I'm new to this Actinic lark I'm having trouble finding it.

Any ideas from you clever people?

3bs

Take a look here:
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ight=mini+cart

Comment

Almost there

Hi

Thanks for the link - exactly what I'm after.

I have followed the instructions, but I'm not too sure I've pasted the
      '<script type="text/javascript">document.write(getMiniCart());</script>'
      in the right place? I first pasted it within the head tag of my overall layout, but the type 'No items in basket' appeared at the top of page, above the page head.
      Thinking that was wrong I pasted it within the Layout Code of the Standard Shopping Cart Summary.
      It now looks like - see jpg attached, but when live and I add 7 items, it says there are 7 items but does not list them.
      I know I must be so close.
      Also, as you can see from the attached jpg screenshot I have 2 sets of figures (29 and 33) in the description field. Any idea what they mean.
      Plus, sorry there's more, there is no size or colour in the cart summary - is this normal?

Thanks again for your help.

3Bs
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X