Removing Shipping From View Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Shipping From View Cart

Can the shipping charge be removed from the View Cart area so it only appears in the checkout? It I rem the Shipping statement out it still shows the total including postage costs.

why would you want to do this...

its one of the first things i check when i am shopping ie i want to know when i add something to cart how much is going to get added to my total cost

Comment

Ditto for me also, sounds like a mad idea. If they are so bad that you have to hide them, then look to reduce them instead.

Comment

Agree entirely with the above...very bad move, also one of the first things I check if it is not stated clearly elsewhere.
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

More and more the advice regarding shipping costs is the complete opposite of what you have requested i.e. display your shipping costs clearly, and as early as possible e.g. front page

This helps reduce the large number of people who bail out of the shopping cart whilst progressing through the checkout.

...or perhaps we have the wrong end of the stick about why you need to remove them?
          Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
          Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
          SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! however the client has asked so I'm just looking into it. I have tried to persuade them not to bother but their web designer really wants to implement it.

Comment

education education education....

Comment

Working...
              X