Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Search result add to cart button is pointing to search

Hi All,

Something strange is going on with the search. Can someone try a rearch on the site and hold the mouse over the first result add to cart button?? it points to the ss000002.pl same as the search button does. it is only on the first result though.

Thanks!!
    Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

www.valleydecoratingdepot.com

I can see what you mean but don't the answer I'm afraid. Obviously something wrong with the add to cart hack somewhere.

Comment

I looked at the layouts and I cannto find anything wrong with it. Funny how it is just the first one.
      Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

Comment

You've screwed up the mod somehow, probably best to revert the layouts and start again. This can happen quite easily if you change the search pages, even the smallest mistake can cause weird issues.
        Cheers

David
        Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

This is my Add to Cart on Search Results patch. You've altered this patch and moved the search entry form To search for a product enter search words below to the top of the display. It looks like you've forgot to move the </form> that goes with this and it's affecting the first displayed result.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman, It is a great script, as you said, I missed moving the </form> tag.

Regards,
            Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X