Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart header area?

2 questions regarding this guys?

1, in the smart header area how do I get my logo to change relatively like my site! I had to drop a logo banner in a massive 1270 just so cover the big pink block that hides behind the graphic! I tried altering the theme colours to fix this but still got the pink! Im sure its dead simple!
    2 whats the navigation bar called within the smart header area and how do I get the code to edit this! We have a contact us page that only appears on some of the pages and would like it to appear on the home page! I know html but the variables and stuff leave me unsure of where I'm messing I am a noob to this wed design malarkey!???????

http://www.craftcompany.co.uk

The sites using the smart theme!

Comment

right, your background pink is coming from <table width="1000" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="background-image: url(acatalog/theme_topbar_background.gif);">
      Remove this and your pink background with magically disappear

you also have a <td align="right"/> tag there that is giving a small amount of "empty" space (which is what the background used to be behind all the time)
      Removing this will take your banner right up to the edge on the right.

As for resizing the banner, well currently you have too much information on it to fit on a smaller screen resolution anyway.
      I'm going to have to leave that in someone else's hands though coz I have kids to fetch from school very shortly!
      Tracey

Comment

Working...
      X