Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PopUp for video in brochure/fragments pages

Hi All,
    I want to add a popup window to fragments in the brochure pages.
    I have achieved this in already by creating a new fragment layout with the code in the layout: http://www.sto-it.ie/acatalog/Storag...ll_Spaces.html

and click on “launch video text” (these are only sample video clips for testing)
    i would like to add many video clips in the finished site and the way i have done it, it will mean creating a new fragment layout each time with the (variable) the video clip location changed in each popup code.

I got some ideas on how to do this in a products page from the AUG. In particular the idea of a popup with auto resize. But these instructions apply to the extended info tab in the products, this is not an option in fragments.

Ideally I would like to create a new tab in fragments this tab would allow me to launch the extended info auto resize popup and have a place to refer to which video clip I want to launch from the fragment. Or have the link in the fragment open a simple popup window the right size.

I have tried it using the [link] in the fragment section but this opens a full window not a simple popup window. Click on the computer image on the same page to see.

Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated
    Regards
    DeDanan
    Sto-It Apartment Storage Solution www.sto-it.co.uk

How to do this was discussed a couple of days ago - try a search

Comment

Hi Mal,

i did see the thread about the video for the koi fish site. and i understand how to do it in the products page with extended info tab. but i do not know how to do it in the fragments of a brochure page.

Regards

Jim

Comment

do it in the fragments of a brochure page
        Exactly the same principle - again the exact details have been posted before.

Comment

Thanks Mal,

I finally got it!

I did not pick up on the significance of “wrap the entire code in the usual !!<place code here>!! “ this was the key I was looking for.

Thanks again,

Jim

Comment

I finally got it!
            Great - nice to see someone using the forum search for a change!

Comment

Working...
            X