putting the buying / price bits after a load of fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

putting the buying / price bits after a load of fragments

I'm using a one product per page layout and I want a layout whereby the pic/description appears at the top of the page and the price and buy-now bits appear after some fragments nearer the bottom of the page.

example
    product picture
    product description
    fragment 1 description (eg list of "features")
    fragment 2 description (eg table, chart etc)
    price (with drop down options etc) and the buy now button

I know I can use the product-duplicate scenario whereby I duplicate the product as the last step and then just display the pic/description and ignore the price at the start of the layouts and then the price part of the product (ignoring the product picture and description) at the bottom of the layouts.

but is there an alternative way of placing an unlimited number fragments between the picture/description and price without using duplicates

I'd have a look at the tabber on Norms site, it all keeps within the product description field then.

Comment

Tricky and complex to implement but you could try:

Two Product Lists per Section.

First list displays products (using layout that excludes the buy now info) and fragments as usual.

Second list ignores fragments and displays products (using layout that displays only the <form ...> and form field stuff).
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

sneaky idea Norman, but certainly one thats got to be worth investigating.
        the thought of duplicates all over filled me with horror.
        I have just PM'd you regarding the tabber, so if its a similar idea to the one mentioned here, I understand.

Comment

Working...
        X