checkout pages too wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout pages too wide

This is a follow up from yesterday. I posted about narrowing and centering the site, did that, but the cart pages are still stretched out. I've figured out how to narrow the actual cart section but can anybody advise on how i narrow the whole page?
    cheers

Are we playing guess the URL or you going to help us out a bit?

Comment

Hello again Lee

http://www.bathrooms4udirect.com

Comment

Inner cart table has been set to 980 wide, set it to 100% instead. You really want to get yourself Firefox and Firebug to solve things like this.

Comment

if you've a lot of cell padding on the tables in the shopping cart then i think you need to replace the ACTINICWIDTH [or some name like that] values for the tables to 96% , just to allow a bit of room for the padding.
          www.pride.ie

Comment

Lee, are you saying replace "ACTSTDWIDTH" with 100% if so that doesn't bring the right sidebar in. If not where do I replace the 980px?

Comment

If you have set actstdwidth to be 980 wide then that is what you need to change to get you started. I have no idea what you have done, get yourself firefox like i said, find out what the site is set to and relate that to what you have been messing with and then change it accordingly.

If you have set actstdwidth to 980, there is no doubt your site will be trashed, that is an 'inner' size not an overall size for your site.

Comment

Cheers, got it done now. Will download firebug in the morning.
                Thanks as always for your quick help.

Comment

Hi Paulie,

I noticed that your headings in the shopping cart / checkout pages in the "cartheading" class are the same colour as the background, you need to check your advanced colour scheme and edit your colour scheme or assign a different class to those headings by hard coding them.

Nice site well done.

Comment

Working...
                  X