Testing The Store Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing The Store Online

To test the operation of the store online, go to 'Web | Switch To Test Mode'. You can then go to 'Web | Refresh Website' to upload your store, and this will upload your store to a folder called 'test' within your online 'acatalog' folder.

in my V8 the Switch To Test Mode is greyed out, how can I change this so I can test the new store on line?

Try this thread:
    http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=25361

or/and search for test+mode+greyed

Comment

Thanks for the reply, had a look at that thread - 4 boxes ticked (catalog maintenance, network setup, order processing and design changes) and the country id United Kingdom in the Company/contact bit. Also read the other threads and they dont seem to have an answer either

Comment

A few things to check.

1) Check your store is not already in Test Mode. To do this, look at the bottom right-hand corner of the Actinic screen. Does it say 'TEST MODE' in the status bar. If so, you are already in test mode.

2) Could you go to 'Web | Network Setup'. First of all, does it say 'Actinic Host Mode' at the top of the screen? This means you are using a trial copy of Actinic. Click the 'Convert' button to change it to a standalone version.

3) Have you entered your live store settings yet? You need to enter these before you can convert them to test mode.

Comment

Working...
        X