No announcement yet.

Showing Stock Status (not levels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure you removed the closing "</actinic:block>" too?
    ActiveStock
    On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
    **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
    Free 30 Day Trial
    ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Bingo, I was removing the end block code But was removing the wrong one! wat a tit.. After some playing around I found the correct one and it works beautifully now! Thanks for the help

Comment

On this issue we are currently trying to implement different buttons for in stock and pre order which works fine by selecting the button text at the product level as well as site level in the addtocartbutton variable, what we cant resolve is how to allow the pre order to take place but blocking the customer paying!

Ed
        https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Maybe you need an email form that is part pre-filled that can be sent to you from your site - a bit like email a friend.

Comment

Could you not as you have done on your new code add a block if then set it to

<block if (stock level < 0) >
            Display Choice Preorder
            </block>

Obviously that isnt the code to use, but it is an idea that you could work with, and then around the add to cart to make it not show just add a block if saying Stock Level > 0
            www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

HI John, I have used the code supplied by Gynnis but would like to add in the extra part you have mentioned. Is it possible for you to add it here so I can see how you did that?

Cheers
              Keith

Cheers Keith

Comment

Working...
              X