Background image not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background image not showing

I know there's threads about this issue but none of the suggestions in them has helped my background image appear.

I was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions? I'm completely baffled.

Thanks

Rhian
    www.girlfrombluecity.co.uk

try making sure you have "store is using a background colour" to FALSE (Site Options > General...at the bottom)
    If it's true, it won't show your image
    Tracey

Comment

I've tried looking at this before but i don't have that option in Site options / General / Appearance settings, the only attributes listed there are to do with fonts, the last one on the list is ''Smaller text size''

Can someone tell me what should be listed under ''Appearance settings''?

Comment

I have ''Store is using a background colour'' set to false under the visibility tab and still nothing...

Comment

Do you have a URL available to look at?

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

http://www.girlfrombluecity.co.uk

Comment

The actinic.css stylesheet looks corrupted when I view in Firefox ... the last bit of code is

html,body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ÿØÿà

and nothing else thereafter... I would look at sorting this first before venturing further.

Bikster

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply, how could it have become corrupted, all i've done is select the ''Smart'' template, changed the colours to blue and added a banner?

Is there a way to start over?

Comment

In Actinic under Help - Troubleshooting - try a purge and refresh of your site.

Comment

I've done that but i'm not sure if that has helped anything.

Just one question, when i try and add a background image, should it show up it the Catalog software design window?

Comment

I have attached a copy of the default actinic.css in text format .. switch to design tab and from the drop down "page type" select "Actinic Stylesheet" and replace everything with the attached.
                      Attached Files

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                      X