Two column product list, 1st row / column empty when using a fragment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two column product list, 1st row / column empty when using a fragment

I have implemented the Displaying Fragments Separately From Products from the AUG as I want to have a fragment sitting on its own above two column product layout.

Unfortunately, I have ended up with the left hand cell empty and the 1st product appearing on the right hand side.

I am using standard product list. If there is no fragment, the product columns work fine.

I originally upgraded from V7 so I don't know if that is causing issues; I have searched the forum and found useful info on fragments / columns but none appear to solve my problem.

Here is a link to a problem page.. http://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk...nk_Lining.html

(nothing's centred either!)

Thanks

Jennie
    Jennie Hunt

www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk

The layout is working correctly - but not as you want it - as the fragment is being treated as a product it occupies the same space as a product and the first product in the list sits alongside.

Check out similar threads about editing the layout list (the orange link in the layout) so the first row spans the 2 columns ... this will sit the fragment across the top of the 2 products... from memory Duncan (drounding) offered a solution to this last year.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Jont, got it sorted now - just needed a nudge in the right direction

Jennie
      Jennie Hunt

www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X