Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Account Validation

Hi again... another question.

I'm looking to upgrade my website which sells educational supplies. One of the features i would like to add is customer accounts. Looking at the forums the account facility that Actinic provides seems very limited.. even for the business version which really surprises me to be honest.

What i would like to do if possible is set up two account types... Customer and School. Though for teachers to set up a school account i will need them to send in a request via letter headed paper just to verify they are who they say they are.

Is it remotely possible for schools to be able to set up an account online and have that account pending untill we recieve the letter and make it active? The reason is that schools will have a bit more time and flexibility to pay and i dont want any customer creating a school account for the privilage.

No-one can set up a customer account, active or pending, online in standard Actinic functionality.

All customers have to request an account (usually by buying a free dummy product) which you then setup on your desktop, emailing them the details when the account is ready for use.

They can add additional buyers to an existing account, once they have the login details.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

You need to inform the school that an account will only be given special status upon receipt of headed paper... as accounts require creation by yourself you can withhold the creation until the header paper verifies their application.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Accounts can only be created offline in Actinic.

Comment

Working...
        X