Tables and Single Add to Cart Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tables and Single Add to Cart Button

I need to create a product page using a table, which will enable the customer to select products of different sizes and/or a number of different sizes on the same page. (Looked at NorMatrix, but this won't work according to drillpine because 'NorMatrix cannot help with this as it can only deal with variations that are all the same price.')

Have created a trial page here: http://www.postandpackaging.com/acat...rotection.html

Would like multiple quantity boxes and add to cart buttons, top and bottom.

Also, I would like Actinic to adjust the price in the shopping cart according to the quantity ordered.

Lastly, on this trial page I created the table in DW and pasted it into Actinic (for quickness), I notice that it renders fine in IE7 but not in Firefox! Is there a better way to do this?

Sorry if this is a bit rambling, advice appreciated.

Hi,

If you want multiple 'quantity' boxes then you will have to set up a separate product for each line and use 'quantity dependent pricing', then Actinic will adjust the prices when added to cart automatically.

To get the single add to cart button to display top and bottom, just copy the variable on the Inner Layout that your site uses (will be something like 'Section Page With Section Name At The Top').

I'm not 100% sure about the difference in display between IE and FF but I think it's something to do with the way they handle css differently. Looking in FF the table starting at the right side of the space where an image would normally be and IE is putting the table underneath the image space.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Email

Hi Tracey,

I have just sent you a email...

Thanks

Sam

Comment

Table Layout

Thank you for the advice.

How do you perform the following?
        If you want multiple 'quantity' boxes then you will have to set up a separate product for each line
        Last edited by surfing-mtber; 14-Mar-2008, 03:01 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi,

Just create a new product for each size product and then change the layouts to give you a compact layout for each one so that they look like the image you provided.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X