Adding extended - exteded information!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding extended - exteded information!

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to Actinic but am battling with customising the templates. My knowledge is pretty basic and to be honest I’m getting on by mostly trial and error.

Just after some advice on the best way to display information regarding a product which has a lot of additional info.

The site I’m working on will sell mainly binoculars and I need to display all sorts of technical information which is unique to each product.

I have currently set the initial product page to a very limited display of the product using the extended info link for a complete product page.

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial48398/Viking.html initial view

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/tri...8/info_22.html full description

What I’m after is a way to show the additional specification of the product below the current information without having to manually customise every page. Not to bothered how it is presented (table or just line breaks) or could just be a link to a pop up which could contain a jpeg of the info.

I am thinking about adding the lightbox so could be done that way as an additional image but just wondering if there are any other ways that might be better.

Many thanks

You need to search the forum for single product pages or SPP and read all the advice and various options available.

Comment

Sorry for touting, but have a look at my add-ons on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff

My Tabber add on may help you store lots of info in a more concise way.

My Multi Product Images or Lightbox allow for displaying of multiple product images, again in a concise way.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

good upsell Norm

Comment

Yep just what I was after, email sent

Comment

Working...
          X