Price grid display using SPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price grid display using SPP

I’m using single product page and am trying to show a reduced amount of information on the initial page then navigating to a full description. Most of the products have permutations and ideally I’d like to show a standard drop down component layout on the initial page then component layout with attributes and price grid on the SPP. Is it possible to do this as so far I can only get them the same in both locations.

For the SPP I’m using the edited page code in the “Includes add to cart button”

Thanks

Hi Tim,

I take it that you are using the 'Extended Information' Page to display more details of the product. In this case, you can do the following:

- go to the 'Design' menu and select 'Library'
    - on the 'Layout's tab, expand the 'Component Lists' group (click the '+')
    - right-click on the 'Standard Components List' layout and select 'New Layout'
    - give the layout a new name
    - double-click on the new layout to open it
    - right-click on the 'ComponentLayout' variable and select 'Edit Appearance'
    - in the 'Use Fixed Layout' field, select the 'Component Layout With Attributes And Price Grid'
    - click 'OK'
    - click 'OK' on the layout and then close the library
    - in the 'Content Tree' click on a product that has an extended info page and on the 'Extended Information' tab click the 'preview' button against the 'Extended info page design' field
    - in the 'layout code' window, look for the 'ComponentLayout' variable
    - right-click on it and select 'Edit Appearance'
    - select your new list layout in the 'Use Fixed Layout' field.
    - click 'OK' and you should then have different component layouts on the compact layout to the full details page.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Many thanks Tracey
      Sure its not recomended but I decided to remove the add to basket from the inital section as there was just too much going on.

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/tri...inoculars.html
      http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial48398/el.html

Not sure if anything of what I have done is really correct with regard using actinic but presume if it works then it should be ok? Still got a lot to do and add but would appreciate any comments (good or bad).

Tim

Comment

Hi Tim,

Nice looking site and a good use of 'Lightbox'. If you want others to make any comments then you should list your site in the 'Search Engines and Site Review' section.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Those are my Lightbox and Tabber add-ons working together on the same page.

Tim,

I see a problem with Tabber when using Firefox.

Could you email me so I can try to fix it.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

hmmm might be an idea to put any comments on hold as it all gone tits up!!

Comment

Working...
            X