Back to the Drawing Board - Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the Drawing Board - Again!

Having got my head around Actinic V7 in altering the customised homepage template that was design for us.

With V7, I managed to change the product images, text, prices, hyperlinks and tabs on the homepage www.paragon-matrix.com. But now I am completely lost on how to do this with V8?

Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me how I can roll this back to V7?

Yours in desperation

Phil G

V7 & V8 run independently of each other, so you should just be able to go back into V7 and do as you wish. Having said that, you are taking a serious step backwards and one you will be advised by everyone not to do. Everybody struggled to move onto V8, even more so those who had used V7 for a while, stick with it, it all becomes clear after a while. Read the help files and get used to the design tab and the design library for starters. Snapshot as you go so you don't trash anything permanently.

Comment

Actinic run a design course, I would recommend going to this course if you want to learn V8/V9 quickly.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X