Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search by Price Range with Radio Buttons

Hello,

Is it possible to change the search by 'product price range' drop down box into a series of Radio Buttons? I can get the layout to appear as desired but the functionality is all wrong, I assume some html and script changes are required.

An example is shown on my playsite at:
    http://www.dev2.molesseedsltd.co.uk/...og/search.html
    (please note I have not changed the result page yet, I know the formatting is wrong)

I am sure this has been done sucessfully by other users but I couldn't find the answer posted.

Many thanks

Looks like you have not setup the radio buttons correctly as they can be multi selected which is wrong. However the ones below work fine, so i would suggest you compare the radio button code from below, with the code above and see if you can see anything different. Read it backwards as the difference will stand out clearer, otherwise you will just skim it and say it's identical.

Comment

Hello Lee,

Thanks for having a look.

After more trial and error I have got it to work. For anyone else trying to do this the layout required for the price band is:

<input type="radio" name="PR" value=<actinic:variable name="SearchPriceBandIndex" /> />
      <actinic:variable name="SearchPriceBandMin"/>
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22SearchPriceBandMax%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20true" >
      -&nbsp;&nbsp;<actinic:variable name="SearchPriceBandMax"/>
      </actinic:block>
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22SearchPriceBandMax%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20true" >
      +
      </actinic:block>

To add an 'any' button set the value to -1

Comment

Working...
      X