Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Infomation Refreshes Whole Page

Hi All
    I have used the "Auto-resize extended infomation" code from the advanced user guide and it works great, except it seems to refresh the page that opened it this can be a little distracting, is this usual and if not does anyone know the soloution?

this can be seen here

there are various reports of this having happened previously.
    If you search the forum for search terms such as extended info reload pages or similar, I'm sure one (or more) of the previous threads will contain a solution
    Tracey

Comment

IIRC this is to do with an incorrect body tag, it needs to have something added. The solution has been mentioned a few times in the forum. If noone jumps in with the exact solution, it may be a good idea to have a search through.

Comment

There is also a thread on "grey box" which is a neat way to open pop-ups but does require some code hacking.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks all, I dont think my search terms were wide enough, found some good threads and will work through them.

Comment

It's a missing single quote at the end of the image list in your BODY tag. You have

'button_up_highlight.gif','button_viewcart_highlight.gif,'Phone_Jpeg.jpg');">

and you need

'button_up_highlight.gif','button_viewcart_highlight.gif','Phone_Jpeg.jpg');">
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Excellent, Thanks Norman, that probably saved me a days work, also solved my "errors on page" warning so two jobs done before lunch!

Comment

Working...
              X