Header/Banner Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Header/Banner Missing

I am new to Actinic, so please excuse my simple questions!

I am using V8 and I have nearly finished my site...however, when the CATALOGUE section is viewed, the BRANDMOO top header/banner disappears. Can anyone help?

Also, on the SHOPPING PAGE, the following icons are not showing:
    update, save,retrieve,continue shopping and checkout now.....can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance for your help!
    ps please view www.brandmoo.com
    Last edited by mollygirl; 10-Apr-2008, 04:09 PM. Reason: missed website name

Settings|Site Options|Site|Company Logo Image

Insert your logo filename here
    Brian
    www.flowergallery.co.uk
    Same day flower delivery to UK
    Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
    International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

There's a lot more missing than just the logo. The entire top of the page is gone.

It looks like it's been deleted from your Overall Layout. You can restore that to factory settings by right-clicking it in the Library. You'll have to find out what it's called first.

Select a product, switch to the Design tab look in the Design Tree and see what's at the top.

Now go to Design / Library / Layouts / Web Page Outer Layout / <whatever>, right-click and select Revert to Factory Settings.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

it looks a bit like its an upgraded v7 site that had a different layout for the catalog pages. If it is then the upgraded may have applied a different layout to the v8 catalog pages so check that they are using the same layout as the homepage.

Comment

Working...
        X