Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery Address Options

Hi

I am trying to find where the code is for the option that appears if the customer has saved delivery addresses during the checkout procedure.

It is a table layout of width 600 and the prompt in the box is:

'There is one address in your address book. Click on a name to select an address.'

I can see the <table ... code when viewing source of live site but cannot find it anywhere to amend in the Actinic program.

Can anybody help please?

Kind regards

Jason

If it's the text you are trying to adjust, the text is on the 'Misc' tab in design-text. If it's the table then i have no idea, but i presume there is some calculation going on somewhere, so not a standard layout I expect.

Comment

Hi,

It's the prompt as per picture if it helps:

Regards

Jason

Comment

Comment

Why ??

Comment

I'm confused that's why. I'm not sure which part you are looking to change, text or html? and I can't quite understand the picture. Can you provide a link so we can see it or an indication on where you are seeing this?

Comment

Hi,

It's the html I want to change (the table width from 600 to 500).

This box appears when going through the checkout procedure after ticking the prompt on the first checkout page 'If you want the delivery address to be different from the invoice address, please check this box:' and then proceed to the next page.

This next page displays the Invoice address. Click 'Next' to display the delivery address page and it's here that the box in question appears if the user has previously saved a delivery address to their 'address book'.

Hope that helps but if you wanted to try it, go to http://www.clickon-test.co.uk, add an item to the cart and proceed through the checkout procedure but select 'Invoice with Order'. You may have to do it twice, once to add and 'save' a delivery address to your address book and the second time to see the 'box'. It is purely a test site so any orders will not be processed !!

Kind regards

Jason

Comment

Hi,

The table formatting for the address book is in 'ActinicAddressBook.pm'. Locate this file in your site folder and open it in a text editor such as notepad. Search for:

Code:
                $html .= $self->TABLE_(
                	             BORDER      => "1" ,
                	            CELLSPACING => "1" ,
                		CELLPADDING => "0" ,
                		BGCOLOR     => $self->{NameBgColor},
                		WIDTH       => '100%',
                	 ).
                Change the 'width' value and close and save the file. Then update your site.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

What an absolute star you are - thank you very much for your help

Kind regards

Jason

Comment

Working...
                  X