Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Registration Form needed for emailing

Hi guys
    Am new to Actinic and a HTML virgin, so treat me gently! Have got Business v.9.0.1. and so far am very impressed and the site is almost ready to upload at the end of this week. But I now need to create a Trade Registration Form for potential log in customers and do not know how to do this.

Does anybody out there want to do this for me and integrate it with my source code - for a fee of course ! please email me at barbara.brooks@talktalk.net if you are interested. Barbara

Set up a product called trade registration with a zero price and use that to collect all the data you need via checkout

Comment

Thanks for your response. I had already explored this option and tried it out – unfortunately we need to ask more questions that just contact details e.g. details of 2 trade references, type of business etc. So really what we are after is a bit more than the 'dummy' product option - a basic contact form, with several question fields, which can be emailed to us by the customer.

The guys in Actinic recommended today that I post this thread and see whether there is a programmer out there who can do it for me - as creating a form and the relevant script is way beyond my technical knowledge, I am just a business woman! They seemed to think that it is quite a basic bit of script and wouldn't take long to do.

Can anybody help me please? Please?

Comment

unfortunately we need to ask more questions
        Then use the multi other info plugin from drillpine to create all the extra fields you need

Comment

Most hosting packages come with a standard facility to use formmail ... they usually provide sample HTML for you to use and edit .... you essentially create a simple form and their scripts send it to you via email.

This is free and worth asking your hosts about it (there are many examples on the internet if they amazingly do not supply one as standard). Adding to Actinic is relatively straightforward in v8 and v9

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Here is one you can try http://www.tectite.com/formmailpage.php

Comment

thanks, everybody, for your help. we will give it a go.
              Barbara

Comment

Working...
              X