Related Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Products

I am trying to create a list of Related Products for an item in the shopping cart. I have read all the help files (very limited as they appear to be!!) and implemented everything to the letter - as far as I can see. I have enabled related products in the marketing tab, created 2 accessory products and selected them in the Related Products list of a product in the catalog.

However, I cannot get them to appear in the shopping cart for this product. Is there something that needs to be added to/removed from or otherwise to the code on the shopping cart page between <!-- Related Products list begin--> and
    <!-- Related products list end--> to make this work.

The current code between these markers is the standard "Related Products in Shopping Cart" code.

Please help!!

Apologies - please ignore the above post. It was not working because the accessories were in a section marked as "hide on web site" to avoid them being seen/ordered separately. Perversely, these 'hidden' products an be seen as components of another product (e.g. a lawnmower cover for a lawnmower) and ordered with that product, but cannot be seen as related products if they remain marked as hidden.

Comment

Working...
    X