Enitire list of products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enitire list of products

Is there any way I can get the entire list of products on a page which I can then filter down based on custom properties? Specifically, I want to set a bunch of boolean flags on each product and then have the first x of those displayed on a brochure page with the corresponding flag set. Is this possible? I'm aware of the ListIndex flag BTW.

Yes - create a user defined variable in the library and scope to use at product level. Against each product set the property and then wrap the layout list in a blockif to test the value of the user defined property.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks, adding a smidgen of php code from the blocks tutorial 5 has got the exact result I was after. Oh yes and an afternoon of banging my head against the IDE.

Comment

Only an afternoon? You got off lightly

Bikster

Comment

That's just for one element of one page I've been banging my head against this product for the best part of two months.

One plus side, it's actually made my other job of maintaining a mares nest of an asp site peppered with nasty VBScript code seem extremely pleasurable.

Comment

Originally posted by simonc View Post
            I've been banging my head against this product for the best part of two months.
            That's more like it. Welcome to Actinic

Bikster

Comment

Working...
            X