Problem with Dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Dreamweaver

I have an old version of Dreamweaver MX and when I try editing a layout with Dreamweaver and saving using the actinic button on the toolbar, I get a message - Actinic Ecommerce V8 isn't installed on your system.... (I can't do anything with it)

As I am using V9 Business Plus, any suggestions as to how I can get round this?

Just wondered if I need to upgrade to the latest version of Dreamweaver:

mx works ok with actinic so its not that. Try installng the extension again. Tbh I don't use the update button just use the dw save as normal and it works.

Comment

Try removing the extension in DW first and then reinstalling afresh.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Just in case you wonder where to find the Actinic Extension for Dreamweaver... It will be in 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v9\Extensions\Dreamweaver\Actinic_Assistant' , run 'Actinic Assistant.mxp' and it should do it right away. As mentioned earlier, MX does work just fine.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
        Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
        One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
        Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Have now managed to install D/W extension correctly

Thanks for your quick and helpful responses - much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X