Price and Discount Layouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price and Discount Layouts

I've created an additional popup to contain product prices/discounts as there are numerous price breaks per item.

I have got product groups and numerous discount categories to cope with the complex pricing structure, as there are over 2500 products using groups in this way may be the only sensible way to control pricing.

I can display prices within the popup using Standard Retail Price List, fine. However, I cannot display discounts in the same way. As price breaks seem to be per product as opposed to discounts be able to be associated with groups is there a way around this dilema?

Gilbo

Hi,

The discounts do not show the actual discounted price, however, you can put some text into the 'presentation' tab of the discount (ie buy one get one free) and use the 'DiscountInfo' variable to display this text.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Resurrecting this thread!

My Client has asked me to implement a number of coupon code discounts. These have been restricted to particular time periods.

I have text explaining the discount in the presentation box.

On the product it displays this text whether the discount is currently valid or not.

So products for which the coupon is only valid from June - Aug are still displaying "15% discount with coupon"

Is there a variable I can use in the layout to check whether the discount is currently valid?

Thanks,
      Freelance web design
      www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

See Help / Variable Reference Guide / Contents / Variables By Product Area / Discounts and Surcharges.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X