Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jQuery

Hi,
    Anyone had any experience of using jQuery with actinic layouts to provide rounded corners and other fancy animations such as sliding menu markers?

Regards,
    Richard Cooper.
    www.frozenskys.co.uk

Not that specific script but it should be possible - I have seen / used plenty of the other funky scripts / ajax that are commonly available on the web at the moment.

You need to be wary of any changes to the <body> tag ... any [ie] specific markers and nested <forms> that may be used. Best to save everything into the site root and add into the additional files to ensure they are uploaded.

There is usually a way to integrate most things into Actinic with a little thought about how things are compiled from the layouts.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks

Jont, thanks for that! I've been looking around the forums and I have seen a few things using prototype.js but I wondered if there were any major gotchas like the <body> stuff that you mention. I'm going to try and have a play with it this weekend and see what I problems I get.

Regards,
      Richard Cooper
      www.frozenskys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSkys View Post
        have a play
        That's the best way.... try it and see

Just ensure a full ACD is taken before trying anything... you may think only a few things have changed and you can roll it back but you can get easily bitten.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X