Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This Possible?

Hi Everyone

I am building a new site with V9 and very much in the learning stages having migrated from V7... My knowledge on CSS stuff is coming along but I feel I have alot to learn in V9 so would be gratefull if those with greater experience with V9 could give me some pointers in the right direction on what I would like to do.

I am using the "Clean Layout 14" template which I have added some CSS styling to but, what I want to do is add a custom "Store Sections" with buttons (Possibly CSS created) and put this in the "header section" as appose to the left hand side panel... The left hand side panel by default has a "Store Sections" text list of products and I want to remove this in favour of a "Store Section" with the custon buttons and place it in the header area.

Can anyone offer me any guidance or pointers.

Thankyou

Andy

Hi Andy

You can do it, using the nav bar horizontal and move around the layouts in the outer layer.

Then all you need to do is ensure your div statements are relevant, your positioning is bang on and keep an eye on the x/z index overflow settings.

HTH
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Inline lists <li> are perfect for this if you want to go the hard code route (which may be easier to fit into your existing design) ... see http://www.alistapart.com/stories/taminglists/ as a starter for 10 (bottom of page)

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X