Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logos, ad-banners etc.

Hi all,

I am tweaking with the design for a new site. I'm happy with the colours etc & general layout but am wondering how best to integrate a header zone with logo and adverts.

The site is the official shop for a social networking site & while I'm very comfortable buying for the store/dealing with product options in actinic/emarketing etc I'm very much a beginner when it comes to dramatic design changes!

There needs to be a 3rd party ad at the top of the homepage, which is hosted via an adserver. I'd also like to have different portions of the logo linking to different parts of the site.

Where do I need to start Should I find an expert now or is this kind of project manageable for a computer savvy quick learner but completely new to actinic design. I'm currently using v9 business plus.

thank you!

Hi,

You can do this within Actinic by adding your code to the 'overall layout'. To get to this layout you can click on the 'Design' tab and then anywhere in the preview pane. At the bottom of the screen you should see a breadcrumb trail of layouts used, so just click on the first on in the list to display the code in the 'Layout Code' window.

If you are comfortable with HTML then it should be a fairly easy job, however, if not then you may want to enlist the help of a designer.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X