Brochure page layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure page layout

I want my brochure pages (and checkout pages) to have the same outer layout as product pages. Having read up that this was possible I did the following:

Design!Themes!Advanced Configuration!Layouts!
    and made sure that all layouts were the same.

The Checkout pages work fine but for some reason the brochure page does not pick up the header area that contains logo / nav menu nor does it pick up any changes that are made to the layout.

Other than copying & pasting does anyone know of a way round this.

Using V8.

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Hi Kathy,

I've tried this with the Smart theme as this contains a separate header area layout and it works fine. I did have to add the 'Works Best With Smart' to the values of the 'BrochureLayout' selector in the library so that I could select it for the brochure pages.

If you go into the 'Design' tab and have the 'home' page highlighted in the content tree and use the 'navigate to parent' icon in the toolbar on the layout code window until you get to the outer layout, is it showing as the same name as the rest of the site? If not, then you must be overriding it somewhere, either in the 'Settings | Site options | Layouts' or on the brochure page details | layout tab itself.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
      'Settings | Site options | Layouts' or on the brochure page details | layout tab itself.
      This is a known bug when applying the layout via the themes dialog ... you need to not only declare in the advanced themes dialog but then under the site | layouts... click onto the brochure layout option drop down arrow (even if it has the correct layout showing) and then apply and OK out ... that will then trip Actinic into displaying the correct layout. Bonkers

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X