Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inner Layout - Products

Hi, Please Help, I am new to Actinic.

I would like to dynamically centralise the products appearance on the page. At the moment they are on the left, but i would like them to appear central on the page.

Also - somehow !?! I have made the product pages only show the short description. So there is no price, or any other information. How do i specify what information I would like to diplay next to a product.

Thank you

have you read the Getting Started Guide? go to the start menu, actinic v8 (9) there's a PDF, this will explain the rudiments of layouts etc

Comment

Originally posted by bb10 View Post
      Also - somehow !?! I have made the product pages only show the short description. So there is no price, or any other information. How do i specify what information I would like to display next to a product.
      You can reset layouts back to factory default in the library. Switch to design tab and click on the product to see what layout it is using - typically something like "Standard Layout Using CSS" ... open the library, find the layout, right click and revert to factory.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X