Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend a v9 designer?

Hi

I have just upgraded to v9 and am a new start up with little experience of Actinic.
    My site is in need of major surgery and wonder can anyone suggest a way forward re design?
    I have Googled designers and been impressed with some of the stock templates for sale c. £117 inc vat.
    However, I am not sure if the template would be sent already configured for the products already set up to drop into place.
    Any advice welcomed.
    http://www.tj-mcbabe.com

PS yes the logo is pants it's just a [bad] starting point
    Steve

Loads on here.

Checkout Jonty (google bikster) or leehack (websitedesigned) or peblaco amonst others.

These three mentioned know Actinic inside out so you are on a safe bet there.

Best of luck
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

cheers mate
      Steve

Comment

...yes, certainly recommend Lee at Websitedesigned.
        Dorian
        ------
        www.itmustbegreen.co.uk
        Fair-Trade & Eco-Friendly

Comment

High recomendation for Roger Nuttall at CBN

Hi
          I would recommend Roger at CBN. He transformed our website after a shabby start with another designer, you wouldn't recognise it.
          I am regularly developing the site as the business changes and Roger is always on hand with new tools, advise and coding to develop the site.

I think you will see from our site that it looks very professional www.beyondfrance.co.uk and not like any other Actinic site, he takes the 'out of the box software' to another level!!

As you can see cant recommend him highly enough Roger@CBN-UK.com, www.cbn-uk.com
          T: 01242 678437
          F: 01242 674413

Good luck

Maud

Comment

jont has done my redesigns

top man
            Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
            Current project:
            cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
            cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
            Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

More praise for CBN

Roger has just helped me with two other add-ons and plug-ins to enhance the site. I initially rang Actinic for support and he was able to assist me within minutes after id spent 45 minutes with Actinic and got nowhere!

Give him a call!

Comment

Now we are live I can finally recommend Lee (leehack) as the designer you need to go to for something special. The transformation of our site is superb and well worth it.

http://www.quantumelectronics.co.uk
                www.quantumAV.co.uk
                Home Cinema Receivers and Speakers for Audio Visual Entertainment
                Authorised Dealers for Yamaha/ Monitor Audio/ Kef/ Onkyo/ Marantz/ Denon/ and more..

Comment

Working...
                X