Editing the CSS for layouts in dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing the CSS for layouts in dreamweaver

I have tried to edit section and product layouts in dreamweaver, but I can't seem to gain access to the associated CSS files. Anyone know how to edit the css?
    Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
    Buy Fire Extinguishers
    Fire Extinguishers

Select the css stylesheet from the drop down box on the design tab or if on v9 click on the stylesheet button on the design tab.

Comment

I've searched the forums and guides but can't seem to find an easy guide to changing layouts in v9.
      Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

Jake
      Buy Fire Extinguishers
      Fire Extinguishers

Comment

To select another layout, site options is your best place, to create a new one or adjust an existing one, html and css tutorials are what you need.

Comment

If you are using the standard Actinic css file then make your changes in Actinic in the design tab. If you are using your own css file instead then edit in it DW. Also keep things simple by setting your DW site as the same directory as Site1 or the particular site you areusing) in Actinic.

Comment

Thanks for the replys.

One area i am struggling with is the section names. I would like to make the test slighty smaller for a start. But also, my site has a white background and when I hover over a section name its turns white and so invisible. Any idea how to change the hover states?

Jake
            Buy Fire Extinguishers
            Fire Extinguishers

Comment

Go into the advanced theme configuration option, you set all colours in there.

Comment

Then go to the help file and read the layout section

Comment

Working...
                X