Paragraph tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paragraph tags

When you add the content in the description box of a product, the generated code content isn't put into <p></p>. It is just plain text with <br /> at the end of sentences.

Is there a way to make actinic use p tags in the content without having to manually add it to the content myslef by doing !!<<p></p>>!!

Nothing to stop you putting a <p> tag around the whole description field yourself in the product layout, but i can't see actinic adding individual ones as it is not a html editor in that way and people will want to put their own carriage returns in to space out text.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I was thinking more for how the client will be able to manage to edit and upload content. So I think it will just have to survive without p tags.

Cheers

Comment

The client can simply enter the text into the fields and hit enter to create a new line / paragraph ... Actinic is great for simple editing / cms without technical knowledge.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hiya Jonty how's the move gone mate? all ok?

Comment

It has been an experience I can tell you

Spent the week before doing the solicitors job (he went on holiday and did not tell us) ferrying papers between solicitors office. It then fell through last minute on the Friday (buyers monies not transferred) so we lived like squatters over the weekend - completed on the Monday.

Mrs Jont complained of gas since moving in ... I declared it was just the smell of an old house - after a week she decided to call the Gas Board who promptly disconnected us due to a gas leak. Spend the day in freezing cold conditions only topped by the "told you so" from the missus Plumber fixed the main leak for central heating back but has not yet returned (should have returned last Friday) to sort the gas fire and the oven.

Internet only just gone live (being offline for so long has been cold-turkey) ... how it can take so long to press a few buttons on a computer screen defies all logic .... and to top it had no telly to keep shorty occupied as the ariel was nadged.

It has been great.

Then v9.0.3 has just piled a who new level of stress on top of my broken shoulders <where the sob emoticon?>

Bikster

Comment

Geez does anyone ever have a smooth house build, sounds awful.

Comment

Just realised - I keep looking up to my left on the wall to see what time it is ... but that was the old house and there is no clock there now

Bikster

Comment

3 hours to get v9.0.2 back installed and sites back working again.

C'MON - GIVE ME MORE. I CAN TAKE ALL YOU CAN THROW AT ME!

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
                    Hiya Jonty how's the move gone mate? all ok?
                    Bet you wished you hadn't asked now Lee
                    Brian
                    www.flowergallery.co.uk
                    Same day flower delivery to UK
                    Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
                    International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Working...
                    X