Custom Discount Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Discount Line

I need to customise the order level discount info line message in the checkout, but don't know how.

I have set up an order level discount that is restricted to Paypal payment method only. The standard discount info line for this is not saying what I want it to.

This has happened because I need the same Paypal account for a retail website that uses Paypal to charge flat rate shipping. The discount for Paypal payments on the Actinic wholesale site I am working on is to cancel out the amount Paypal will add for shipping.

I need to adapt the message so that it makes sense to my actinic Wholesale site customers.

I've looked at help & the Forum, tried going through layouts & variables. It looks like (but I'm not sure) the layout is shopping Cart Discount List & the Variable i need to alter is InfoLine. But I am stuck.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    www.calmncomfy.co.uk : Improving well being and enjoyment of life - Naturally

Hi,

Go to the 'Design' menu and select 'Text'. Click on the 'Go to' button in the bottom left corner of the window and enter Phase '-1' and ID '2363' and click 'OK' to go to the prompt for that message.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey. Worked like a dream.
      www.calmncomfy.co.uk : Improving well being and enjoyment of life - Naturally

Comment

Working...
      X