Topsectionlists navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topsectionlists navigation

Not sure if i'm thinking straight or not, but if I styled my own section nav list, would i simply need to add the following to the link?

<li><a href="P_Fire_Extinguishers.html">Fire Extinguishers</a></li>

the P_Fire_Extinguishers.html basically.

Or do I need the following too:

li><a href="P_Fire_Blankets.html" class="product_section">Fire Blankets</a></li>

ie the class bit too?

What I was thinking was adding a topsectionlist to get the list dynamically built for all the links, and then simply removing it and re-coding what I want and adding in the links.
    Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
    Buy Fire Extinguishers
    Fire Extinguishers

Hi,

The 'P_' bit is usually only added when you preview pages. When uploaded it will only be the page name that is entered on the 'Page Settings' tab of the section.

Or do I need the following too:

li><a href="P_Fire_Blankets.html" class="product_section">Fire Blankets</a></li>

ie the class bit too?
    It depends on where you have added the styling in the stylesheet, for example, if you've added it to the <li> tag then you probably won't need the 'class' attribute, but if you've created your own style then you will need to add the 'class="stylename' bit.

What I was thinking was adding a topsectionlist to get the list dynamically built for all the links, and then simply removing it and re-coding what I want and adding in the links.
    You could do this but the links would be there if you did it on the live site, you'd just then need to add your styling to it. If you don't want to do it live then put the site in test mode but if it lists the 'test' folder in the links you would have to just remember to remove this from the links before you put it live.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X