No announcement yet.

Show images in customer's email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the logo shows on the confirmation email then I suspect there may be additional perl mods required.

Comment

I can confirm that the logo doesn't display on emails sent from within Actinic. Am sadly no perl expert, not even a beginner, so can't help. Sorry.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Referenced in the acatalog folder i presume? If not, it needs to be, cos that's where it is. Norman has not got the acatalog folder in his example. Your logo will be at http://www.site.co.uk/acatalog/logo.jpg

Comment

I can confirm that the logo doesn't display on emails sent from within Actinic
          Off line emails are sent via mailscript.pl and that needs a tiny tweak too. I've updated my post #22 above to include this.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks once again Norman - you take the prize for today's most generous community member, maybe the year's.

PS My logo isn't in acatalog, it's in the root folder and both off and online email sending now show it.
            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

YEAH!!!! Thank you so much! If you lived close to me I'd be glad to buy you a drink or two!

Comment

Another good one for the KB Norman!
                Added at http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45087
                Last edited by KB2; 23-Mar-2010, 09:15 AM. Reason: Updating kb links
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks very much Norman - soooo useful

And thanks Tracey for condensing the code into a handy KB article!
                  Kind Regards
                  Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

CartOnlineXML - can it be changed?

Just done this but am having problems with the "CartOnlineXML".

This was mentioned earlier in the post but was it resolved?
                    Is there a way of getting into the code so it can be layed out in a table or similar?

Thanks
                    Cheap Printers

Printer Toner
                    Printer Ink
                    Ink Cartridges

Comment

Originally posted by DavidPrintkit View Post
                      Just done this but am having problems with the "CartOnlineXML".

This was mentioned earlier in the post but was it resolved?
                      Is there a way of getting into the code so it can be layed out in a table or similar?

Thanks
                      I want to bump this up - it's all great having the ability to make the email HTML and so add logo etc but if the actual detail - the order details - are pretty much illegible then what's the point?
                      Sorry if this has been answered already somewhere (please point it out to me if so!).
                      Thanks,
                      Chris
                      I am grateful for the solutions that have been given so far - thanks, hope there is a solution for the cart contents found in the CartOnlineXML variable too
                      Chris Adams

Comment

Working...
                      X