New products not added automatically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New products not added automatically

Not sure what's happened here but all products have disappeared from 'New Products' section and new products are not added automatically to it either. Mini list on the sidebar and new products on the home page are ok, just the 'New Products' section remains empty

Do you have a URL to view? Have you made any recent changes, upgraded versions, etc? What version of Actinic are you using?

Comment

I am trying out version 9 business: http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial54467/index.html

I've been messing around with it so not sure which bit I've messed up now!

I tried to exclude 'New Products' from the site map but then realised that 'New Products' link disapeared from 'Section List' so I undid that but new products did not come back and when I add a new product it doesn't show there either. But it may be something else I did and now I am not sure which settings to check.

Thanks

Comment

it could be something to do with the new products layout. I did this a while ago, I'm pretty sure there will be a post about it somewhere

Comment

Thanks Jo, it was a layout problem indeed

Comment

Working...
          X