Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

product pages: line separators between columns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product pages: line separators between columns?

I am a beginner, at an early stage of website design. My product pages show three columns of products, and several rows. Each row is separated by a thin line, but the columns seem to be very close together, and without a separator. I need to either increase the cell padding to make the columns further apart, or put a separator of some kind in. A screenshot of a typical product page is at:

Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Every product page will be the same throughout the whole site.

Hi Paul

Firstly welcome to the community

You can increase the cell padding accordingly

1. With a product page choosen switch to the desing mode
    2. Click on a product so there is a dotted red box around it
    3. Click on the navigate to parent arrow at button of the screen to move into the parent layout, you should go into a layout called "Product List with horizontal dividers"
    4. In there click on the orange "Click here to edit list layout settings" bar,switch to overall desing tab and you should be able to make the change.
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Originally posted by Kiran View Post
      Hi Paul

Firstly welcome to the community

You can increase the cell padding accordingly

1. With a product page choosen switch to the desing mode
      2. Click on a product so there is a dotted red box around it
      3. Click on the navigate to parent arrow at button of the screen to move into the parent layout, you should go into a layout called "Product List with horizontal dividers"
      4. In there click on the orange "Click here to edit list layout settings" bar,switch to overall desing tab and you should be able to make the change.
      Kiran, many thanks for your polite, concise and easy to understand reply. From trawling through the forum I was dreading what the reply would be!

Comment

Working...
      X