Change bounce page delay for min and max order sum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change bounce page delay for min and max order sum

in what form, I can change the bounce rate page delay seconds when order value is less than the minimum order value or above the maximum order value. Attach picture.
    Attached Files

I don't understand your question?

Comment

From what I understand,

You have your site set up so the consumer must purchase £XXX worth of products before they can fulfill the order.

You would like the 'bounce page' which is shown when the cart doesn't exceed the £XXX value to bounce back to the shop page much quicker.

This can be achieved in Design | Design Options | Bounce Page Delay

At least that's what I understood your query to be asking for, anyways.

Cheers,
      Grant

Comment

Thats my original thought but it will change the bounce globally and it reads like he knows about that - need more info from the op

Comment

Originally posted by grantglendinnin View Post
          From what I understand,

You have your site set up so the consumer must purchase £XXX worth of products before they can fulfill the order.

You would like the 'bounce page' which is shown when the cart doesn't exceed the £XXX value to bounce back to the shop page much quicker.

At least that's what I understood your query to be asking for, anyways.

Cheers,
          Grant
          I want to increase the viewing time of the text that will appear when you press checkout (attached pic). This text is displayed as an example when the value of order in the shopping cart is less than "Min order Value" as I registered in Business Settings.
          Attached Files

Comment

This can be achieved in Design | Design Options | Bounce Page Delay - set it to the delay you require or set to 0 and it will then enable a continue button - covered many times before on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
              This can be achieved in Design | Design Options | Bounce Page Delay - set it to the delay you require or set to 0 and it will then enable a continue button - covered many times before on the forum
              I have already set delay in Design Options to 0.
              It is not 'Add To Cart' delay I ask about.

Comment

OK then we need a url to see what you are talking about as you have lost me

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                  OK then we need a url to see what you are talking about as you have lost me
                  Link is: http://shop.dinhoj.se/
                  press Cart (top right)
                  in "Referens:" field type in 510111
                  in "Antal:" field type in 1
                  press the button "Lägg i varukorg"
                  press the button "Checkout Now"
                  Then the text will be displayed in 5 seconds.
                  It is this time I want to change.

Comment

Design | Design Options | Bounce Delay

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
                      Design | Design Options | Bounce Delay
                      It is not Design | Design Options | Bounce Delay ( 'Add To Cart') I ask about.

I want to increase the viewing time of the text that will appear when you press checkout. This text is displayed as an example when the value of order in the shopping cart is less than "Min order Value" as I registered in Business Settings.

To understand go to Link: http://shop.dinhoj.se/
                      press Cart (top right)
                      in "Referens:" field type in 510111
                      in "Antal:" field type in 1
                      press the button "Lägg i varukorg"
                      press the button "Checkout Now"
                      Then the text will be displayed.
                      I want the text to be displayed for longer than 5 seconds.

Comment

It is bounce delay, it controls both parts you are talking about,

you can not have a different bounce delay for minimum order value and add to cart they use the same script.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
                          It is bounce delay, it controls both parts you are talking about,

you can not have a different bounce delay for minimum order value and add to cart they use the same script.
                          are you sure it's the same script?
                          I have now tested with 20 seconds on Bounce page delay.
                          Cart displayed in 20 seconds but minimun order in 5 seconds.
                          The test is done on a new std V 9.03,
                          I think there are separate script for min/max orders and want to know where I can find it.

Comment

Interesting, i thought it was, perhaps someone else or someone from Actinic can comment

Comment

Hi,

This is found in the ActinicOrder.pm file.

- browse to your site folder
                              - open 'ActinicOrder.pm' in a text editor such as notepad
                              - search for:

Code:
                              # Show warning for 5 seconds
                              - you should see the line:

Code:
                              my $nDelay = 5;							# Show warning for 5 seconds
                              - change '5' to the number of seconds that you want to delay the message for.

- save and exit the file and update your site.

Actinic is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.
                              Tracey
                              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X