how to increase textarea in fragment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to increase textarea in fragment?

it is possible to increase the text area in fragment from the standard 19000-20000 characters to 30000 characters?

The method I used to get around the limit on number of characters in the text area of a fragment was to create a new fragment layout and enter everything into the layout. Instead of "Text Only" fragment layout you would then use your newly created fragment layout and not bother using the text area.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

You could also use a CV of Type 'File Content' in the layout.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
        You could also use a CV of Type 'File Content' in the layout.
        I am not so good at Actinic webshop but trying to teach me afterwards.
        Please explain more precisely what you mean with "CV of Type 'File Content'"?

Comment

Custom Variables (CVs) can be defined in Actinic and placed in the layouts. These variables can be of different types such as text, file content etc.

If you want to look at using this method you will first need to read and understand how to use custom variables in Actinic. The Actinic Help and the Advanced User Guide will help you with this.

Comment

Or simply use two fragments with fragment layouts that lets them appear as one big lump of text.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Simple way to do this. I created a text file containing all the information I needed in the fragment, then I created a variable with the type "file contents", and simply added the variable to the fragment within Sellerdeck, pointing the selector at the text file.

The result is this - all the content within the tabs is contained in one fragment, way over the allocation allowed by the time you add all the HTML
              http://www.bareessential.co.uk/store...tial-oils.html
              Bare Essential - Chilli Fundamentals - ShrinkBands - Dynamo Hair - MatteShop - Caravan Accessory World

Comment

Working...
              X