Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product collumns on the home page

Hello, i need help!
    I would like to put a (or 2 side by side) column(s) with a few popular items in on my front page, i have got no idea how to do this.

I have an example on the following site (if im breaking copyright, please just edit my post)
    http://www.cybermarket.co.uk/
    with the winter specials.

If someone could please send me the code, tell me how to do it, or link me to a tutorial that could help me, i would be very greatful!

Thanks alot
    Sprakie

Hi,

Have you tried using the 'Best Sellers' list (Marketing | Best Sellers)? The variables to display it should be included as standard.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hello, thank you. I have tried playing around with this, but i cannot seem to get it to work. Could you possibly send me the code or an example screenshot of your code, just to see where i am going wrong.

or is there a tutorial?

Comment

No code is needed. This is a standard part of Actinic.

Go to Marketing / Best Sellers, check Enabled and create a few.

Go to Settings / Site Options / Layout / Best Sellers List and make sure that Location for Best Sellers List contains Home Page.

That's it. If the best sellers items don't appear then you've changed something and it will be hard for us to tell you what.

The default number across is 3. You can change this via Design / Library / Layouts / Best Sellers List / Home Page Best Sellers List / Edit List Layout Settings / Middle Rows.

All this is fully documented in the Starter Guide (Help / Starter Guide). Just look for Marketing and Promotion / Best Sellers and New Products.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you! You are a saviour. i cannot thank you enough.

Comment

Working...
          X