Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Pages width issue

Hi guys,

Have done a search before asking this question and have not found it covered anyway.

Having an issue with the width of the checkout pages in V9, the rest of the site is fine, it is just when you go into the check process, the right hand edge of the page moves out and the page becomes larger than the banner.

I have looked everywhere to see where I can change it so it remains the right size.

The test site is currently at this address: Organic Plants Test Site - if you click on home it will take you to the current live site running in V7.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received. Thanks
    Mash

Your cart details are inside this 700 pixel wide table:

<table width="700 " border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2">

The pages that work better use:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2">

Also note that erronous space after the 700.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Good morning, I am assuming that the 700 has come from ACTSTDWIDTH under Site Options | General | Site | Width for main area =700.

So went in there and tried to change that to "100%" but it won't allow that. So is it a case of going in and hardcoding the change to achieve:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2">
      Thanks
      Mash

Comment

OK to enable me to enter "100%" under the ACTSTDWIDTH variable I went into Design | Library | Variables | ACTSTDWIDTH and change type from numbers to text and of course I can now change the field to 100%.

Any good idea may have a downside, if so please let me know if I have just shot myself in the foot!

Thanks
        Mash

Comment

Working...
        X