Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing close tag of 'Block' markup Error

Im having a mare trying to find what is causing this error,

If I have 1 product in my cat it shows 1 error, If I have 200 products it shows 200 errors,

When I click to view the error I am given this code

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptShown%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOutOfStockShown%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCatalogSuspendedShown%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE%29" >

I have a feeling it has something to do with the info on the products thats imprted from EPOS,

Any help with this issue much appreciated

Hi,

It is suggesting that there is a missing '/block' tag for that particular block if statement. If you have edited your product layout then you may have accidentally deleted it. You can either restore the layout back to factory default through the Library or I have attached a screenshot of what my default layout looks like so you can try to put it back into the correct place using the following code:

Code:
    </actinic:block>
    Attached Files
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

You can also go to Design / Library / Layouts / Products. Right-click Standard Layout Using CSS and choose Compare with Factory Version. This will highlight changes.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you so much,

So stupi of me, I should have spotted it,

It was just a case of a missing </actinic:block>

Thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
        X