Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Layouts From Drop Down

Ok

I am working on a new site and have a pro blem with the checkout pages, upon investigation i find that the problem is caused by missing layouts from the drop down list (see attached image)

Im sure this is on the forum somewhere but i cant find it, but does anyone have any ideas how to ermm put the layouts back in.

im use V9.0.3 this is a new site and i imported a snapshot form a v9.0.3 and changed the theme, not realising it had does not have any layouts for the checkout pages.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Attached Files

have you been into the layout selector, in the design library, to see if they are missing from there?
    IF they are there, maybe removing and re-adding them might help?
    Tracey

Comment

Nope the layouts (outer layouts) are there, the rest of the site is fine, its the shopping cart and checkout pages that have blank options

Comment

OK having been poked in the ribs, the layouts were missing from the value option in the selector, so it would seem for some strange reason the new themes are not loaded as avaliable options under the selector

Thanks as always T

Comment

Hi Darren,

That's a bit bizarre. I haven't seen that before. Did this happen on just licensing a new site without having done anything to it or have you:

a) imported a snapshot
          b) imported a design snapshot
          c) imported a custom theme
          d) done something else?
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

I'm no psychic...but let me guess, design snapshot?

I've went through every selector and fixed the values to what they should be, but still have the blank lines in the layout drop down lists. No idea why.

Comment

Hi Tracey

I licensed a new site and imported an snapshot.

the snapshot was of a different theme but everything was the same version of Actinic. However upon further investigation the new layouts are missing from the site i took the snapshot from. So at some time during an upgrade Actinic failed to add the new themes to the original site. Unfortunately i have no idea when this happened.

But i added them back through the library, although they were all there i just had to add them as a selectable theme under the values tab (if that makes sense)

Darren

Comment

I've got this on a site too, haven't dared to select one just in case. Selector shows no blank entries in the design library, but does in the drop down box on sections/products etc.

Design snapshots and selector problems, how much longer can these be accepted, no really....how long.

Comment

Lee i selected the layouts from the left hand menu, i think some were already listed in the right but i just re-added them

D

Comment

Originally posted by grantglendinnin View Post
                    I'm no psychic...but let me guess, design snapshot?

no full snapshot

Comment

Same problem though Darren - blank entries in the drop down lists but no blank entries in the Selector values.

Seems this combined with other issues within Actinic has completely snuffed our database. No order processing until support (hopefully) find a solution.

Oh well - at least I've learned a lesson - never to change themes or layouts in v9.0.3, because the software simply does not agree.

Comment

Originally posted by grantglendinnin View Post
                        Oh well - at least I've learned a lesson - never to change themes or layouts in v9.0.3, because the software simply does not agree.
                        My problem is obviously not as bad as yours, now i have the put them back in its fine changing between themes

D

Comment

Working...
                        X