Changing receipt page width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing receipt page width

How do i go about doing this? Can it be simply done in actinic or should i use DW?

Need it tio fit around 440px

Also, I noticed on my checkout that when an error comes up, ie 'need to accept terms or enter postcode', the width is wider than the checkout.

i tried to find the layout for this but can't find it. anyone know where to look.

Thanks
    Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
    Buy Fire Extinguishers
    Fire Extinguishers

There is a table width declared in "Receipt page Bulk" layout

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

tried that, unfortunately no change in width size
      Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

Jake
      Buy Fire Extinguishers
      Fire Extinguishers

Comment

I think this thread may help:
        http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=40607

Comment

Don't try and have you receipt page as part of your site design, have it using its own layout (choose it in site options). The idea of this being narrow and on a page of its own is so people can print it off onto A4 easily. Merging it into your site although it may look pretty, just makes it a right PITA for anyone who wishes to print.

Comment

if I creat a 2 column design based on my 3 column, and save it as externaldesign3 or something, do i simply assign that in site options to the receipt page?

Jake
            Buy Fire Extinguishers
            Fire Extinguishers

Comment

I guess you could do yes, but i think you are overthinking things a little. People have bought at this stage and a branded receipt page will result in no extra business at all. Therefore keep it simple and use the actinic standard offering.

Comment

I think I misunderstood the OP. I thought the question was how to resize the width of the error box in teh checkout.

Comment

Hi

Question was re receipt width and the error in checkout. both problems sorted now. Thanks for the advice and help. always much appreciated.

i hope i can be of help to new users too one day.

Jake
                  Buy Fire Extinguishers
                  Fire Extinguishers

Comment

Working...
                  X